HEALTH & SAFETY
Driving your business forward is a full-time job, meaning areas that seem less important, like health and safety are pushed to the bottom of the priority list. Lighthouse Circle Health & Safety can fill this gap and ensure your business remains compliant and safe.
It’s often only when disaster strikes that the spotlight falls onto health and safety and you realise how important it is.
Free yourself from worry by ensuring you have the correct procedures and systems in place now, to meet your legal obligations and keep your business protected.
I have been a health and safety professional for over twenty years and am NEBOSH qualified and regulated by IOSH. I have worked in both corporate, small business and consultant roles. My friendly approach, combined with strong customer-service orientation, ensure clients are happy with my delivery.
I am passionate about championing informed decision-making and proportionality – applying the correct level of systems according to the level of risk – I believe health & safety is far more than just a clipboard and tick box exercise!
I love working with businesses to help them achieve their legal health and safety compliance with the minimum amount of pain.
Putting in place the key tools to help you run your business
Policy, Strategy & Procedures
Designing, developing, implementing, monitoring and promoting policies, strategies, procedures and responsibilities. In line with legislation and best practice and in consultation with the workforce, managers and safety representatives, including:
- Safe working practices
- Site emergency and evacuation
- Method statements from contractors
- Occupational health and safety, such as stress management and workstation assessments
Representing the company on health and safety issues in its dealings with external bodies, such as council Client Officers, contractors and consultants
- General health & safety audits, tailored by industry
- Fire risk assessment audits
- Health and safety management systems gap analysis audits
- Expert support, advice and assistance in preparation and implementation of risk assessments
- Identifying hazards and how to implement adequate control measures to prevent and protect against risks
Accident & Incident Investigation
- Undertaking inspections and accident/incident investigations
- Providing advice and support
- Dealing with external bodies, such as solicitors, that are progressing damages claims
- Reviewing, advising on and delivering training against legislative requirements, best practice and competence
- Developing internal health and safety intranets and publishing regularly updated health and safety information
Services can be tailored to suit your requirements
What our clients say:
I have worked for many years with John from Lighthouse Circle. Over the years he has provided me with straight forward, simple, and helpful health and safety advice. If you are looking for pragmatic solutions tailored to your environment, I would highly recommend him
John gives great advice.
His approach is fresh and straight forward, keeping it simple.
Let’s start something new
Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch.